|Hometown:||Blue Springs, Mo.|
|NFL Exp.:||2 (2nd with Chiefs)|
• Second-year offensive lineman appeared in all 16 games with seven starts in his rookie campaign.
• Originally joined Kansas City as its third-round pick (74th overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft.
• Saw his initial NFL action on special teams vs. Atlanta (9/9) and made his first start as a tackle-eligible tight end at San Diego (11/1/12).
Signed with Kansas City (5/17/12) ... Originally entered the NFL as the Chiefs third-round draft pick (74th overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft.
2012: Appeared in 15 games on special teams and 10 on offense with seven starts ... Played on special teams vs. Atlanta (9/9) and at Buffalo (9/16) ... Appeared on offense and special teams at New Orleans (9/23) ... Played on special teams vs. San Diego (9/30) and vs. Baltimore (10/7) ... Appeared as a tackle-eligible blocker and on special teams at Tampa Bay (10/14) and vs. Oakland (10/28) ... Started as a tackle-eligible blocker when the team opened with three tight ends at San Diego (11/1) ... Saw action on special teams at Pittsburgh (11/12) ... Started at RT for Eric Winston who was starting at RG for an injured Jon Asamoah vs. Cincinnati (11/18) ... Started at LT for an injured Branden Albert vs. Denver (11/25) and vs. Carolina (12/2) ... Played on offense and special teams at Cleveland (12/9) ... Started at LT for an injured Branden Albert at Oakland (12/16), vs. Indianapolis (12/23) and at Denver (12/30).
Offensive lineman joined Kansas City as its third-round pick (74th overall) in the 2012 NFL Draft … Appeared in 32 games (23 starts) on the offensive line at Oklahoma … Helped lead the Sooners to two bowl victories; the first was a win over Connecticut in the 2010 Fiesta Bowl, followed by a victory over Iowa in the 2011 Insight Bowl.
2011: Started all 13 games ... honorable mention All-Big 12 by AP and coaches.
2010: Saw action in 14 games (10 starts) ... Played a total of 868 snaps and recorded 103 knockdown blocks.
2009: Did not see game action.
2008: Played in five games as a reserve offensive lineman. Majored in Multidisciplinary Studies at Oklahoma.
• Played in the first three games as a senior but a broken toe kept him from playing again until the playoffs.
• Transferred to Blue Springs from Central High School in Kansas City, Mo., where he was named all-league as a junior.
• Ranked No. 7 overall player in Missouri and No. 34 offensive tackle in the nation by Rivals.com.