|Hometown:||Pacific Palisades, Calif.|
|NFL Exp.:||5 (1st with Chiefs)|
• Fifth-year offensive lineman joined the Chiefs as a free agent in 2013.
• Has started games at both the guard and tackle positions in the NFL.
• Has helped RB Jamaal Charles record his franchise-leading fourth 1,000-yard rushing season in 2013.
• Younger brother, Mitchell, was a fifth-round draft pick of the Cleveland Browns in the 2012 NFL Draft out of the University of California. They became the first pair of Jewish brothers in NFL history to square off against each other when Kansas City hosted Cleveland on Oct. 27, 2013.
• In 2009, helped Carolina running backs DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart to become the first set of teammates in NFL history to each rush for more than 1,100 yards in the same season.
• Was also a contributor on the offensive line that saw Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson gain 2,097 yards rushing in 2012, falling just nine yards short of breaking running back Eric Dickerson's NFL single-season record of 2,105 rushing yards.
• Originally entered the NFL as a seventh-round draft choice (241st overall) of the Carolina Panthers in the 2008 NFL Draft.
Signed with Kansas City (3/15/13) ... Signed with Minnesota (3/21/12) ... Signed with Carolina (1/28/09) ... Added to Carolina's practice squad (9/3/08) ... Released by Carolina (8/31/08) ... Signed with Carolina (7/21/08) ... Originally entered the NFL as a seventh-round draft pick (241st overall) of the Carolina Panthers in the 2008 NFL Draft.
KANSAS CITY (2013): Has appeared in 12 games (four starts - three at RG and one at left guard) ... Opened at RG for an injured Jon Asamoah at Jacksonville (9/8) ... Appeared on special teams against Dallas (9/15) ... Saw action as a reserve offensive lineman at Philadelphia (9/19) ... Opened at LG for an injured Jeff Allen vs. the N.Y. Giants (9/29) ... Appeared on offense and special teams at Tennessee (10/6), vs. Oakland (10/13) ... Appeared on special teams vs. Houston (10/20) ... Appeared on special teams and on offense at RG and LG, replacing injured Jon Asamoah and Jeff Allen vs. Cleveland (10/27) ... Played on special teams at Buffalo (11/3) ... Saw action as a reserve offensive lineman, filling in for an injured G Jon Asamoah and also played on special teams at Denver (11/17) ... Started at right guard, filling in for an injured Jon Asamoah vs. San Diego (11/24) ... Started at right guard vs. Denver (12/1).
MINNESOTA (2012): Appeared in 13 games for the Vikings ... Was active but did not play vs. Jacksonville (9/9), at Indianapolis (9/16) and vs. San Francisco (9/23).
CAROLINA (2008-11): Played in 32 games (19 starts) for the Panthers ... Also spent one season on injured reserve with a hip injury and one season on Carolina's practice squad.
2011: Spent the entire season on injured reserve for the Panthers with a hip injured that was suffered in training camp.
2010: Started all 16 games for the Panthers, five at right tackle before starting the final 11 games at right guard.
2009: Appeared in all 16 games (three starts) for the Panthers.
2008: Spent the entire season on the Panthers practice squad after being released by the team following training camp.
A three-year starter at right tackle, appeared in 41 games (36 starts) at Oregon ... Named second-team All-Pac 10 following his senior season in 2007, helping lead the Duck to lead the Pac-10 in rushing for the second-consecutive season ... Played in 12 games (11 starts) during as a junior in 2006 ... Started all 12 games at right tackle as a sophomore in 2005 ... Also caught a two-point conversion pass against Montana ... Majored in political science at Oregon.
• Prepped at Palisades Charter High School in Los Angeles, Calif.
• Was a starting center on the basketball team and pitched on the baseball team.
• While with the Carolina Panthers, started serving as pitching coach at Fort Mill High School in Fort Mill, S.C.
• Enjoys cooking.