|Hometown:||Park Forest, Ill.|
|NFL Exp.:||4 (4th with Chiefs)|
• Fourth-year player became a full-time starter in 2011, opening all 16 games at right guard.
• Has played in 47 games (32 starts) on offense and special teams.
• Joined Kansas City as the first of two third-round picks in the 2010 NFL Draft.
Signed with Kansas City (7/29/10) ... Originally entered the NFL as the first of two third-round picks (68th overall) in the 2010 NFL Draft.
2012: Started 15 contests at right guard and was inactive in one contest ... Started at right guard vs. Atlanta (9/9), at Buffalo (9/16), at New Orleans (9/23), vs. San Diego (9/30), vs. Baltimore (10/7), at Tampa Bay (10/14), vs. Oakland (10/28), at San Diego (11/1) and at Pittsburgh (11/12) ... Was inactive vs. Cincinnati (11/18) with a hand injury ... Opened at right guard vs. Denver (11/25), vs. Carolina (12/2), at Cleveland (12/9), at Oakland (12/16), vs. Indianapolis (12/23) and at Denver (12/30).
2011: Started all 16 games for the first time in his career, opening every contest at right guard.
2010: Appeared in 16 games on special teams and seven contests on offense with one start at RG ... Saw action on special teams vs. San Diego (9/13) and at Cleveland (9/19) ... Played in the club's jumbo package and on special teams vs. San Francisco (9/26) and at Indianapolis (10/10) ... Started at RG in place of an injured G Ryan Lilja vs. Buffalo (10/31) ... Played as a FB in the club's jumbo formation at Oakland (11/7) ... Played as a reserve LG and on special teams at Denver (11/14) ... Played as a tackle eligible in the club's jumbo formation and on special teams at Seattle (11/28) and vs. Oakland (1/2/11) ... Saw action as a tackle eligible in an AFC Wild Card Game vs. Baltimore (1/9/11).
Played in 42 games (37 starts) at Illinois ... Played or practiced at all three interior line positions ... Started 37 consecutive games during his final three seasons ... Earned second-team All-Big Ten honors as a senior ... Was selected to the National Football Foundation's 16-man Scholar-Athlete team ... Started all 12 games at right guard and earned second-team All-Big Ten Conference honors as a senior in 2009 ... Opened all 12 games at right guard as a junior in 2008 ... Started all 13 games at right guard in 2007 as a sophomore ... Saw action in five of the Illini's last six games his freshman season in 2006 ... Majored in Community Health.
• Was a two-time first-team all-conference selection at Rich East High School in Park Forest, Ill.
• Was awarded the 2010 Big Ten Conference Medal of Honor for his proficiency as both a scholar and as an athlete.
• Garnered all-state and all-area honors by theChicago Sun-Times.
• Was a two-time academic all-state pick.
• Earned three varsity letters in basketball.
• Last name is pronounced AH-zuh-MO-uh.